Tourism – Lets Work Together !
Vital to the Economy ~ Its Everyone’s Business
Who is GPRTA?
The Grande Prairie Regional Tourism Association is an ambassador for the Grande Prairie Region and is the visible voice for the industry. GPRTA is a non-profit marketing organization funded by partnership fees, memberships, marketing programs and fundraising initiatives.
We are dedicated to increasing local business revenue by promoting the Grande Prairie area through every possible marketing avenue and is continually seeking new opportunities to showcase the region. We are a tourism destination marketing organization (DMO) working in conjunction with Travel Alberta, helping promote tourism by negotiating and investing in marketing programs and partnership proposals.
Our member mission
By exchanging marketing materials and cross promoting our members, their attributes to our community, festivals and events in Grande Prairie and our many amenities we can expand our network and engage our region.
Using a variety of marketing and advertising services GPRTA supports local businesses, we go beyond locally promoting our members by bringing them to a national scale.
Our world-wide distributed Grande Prairie & Region Guide is one of many ways we promote our city and region, with discounted advertising opportunities and year round brochure racking in the VIC and visitor guide displays are available to members.
View the Guide Here!!
** Deadline closing in to get your Ad in the Guide**
Email: firstname.lastname@example.org for more info
Become a member today and get the perks!
A few of the many benefits are:
- Listing on our Tourism Website: gptourism.ca
- Discounted advertising in our Grande Prairie & Region Guide.
- Supporting tourism in your community
- Monthly Event Calendars and Newsletter with information updates on industry related opportunities.
- Access to provincial leveraging dollars for marketing and advertising.
- Members are hired and contracted for all relevant work within the Association.
- Non-profit members receive %15 discount from any level of membership.
- Opportunity for you to provide promotion material to be included in packages and at all GPRTA events.
- Opportunity to be featured in our social media marketing campaigns.
- Gain exposure for your business by utilizing our dedicated marketing dollars.
- Event postings on our virtual kiosks located in Centre 2000 and the Grande Prairie Airport.
- Receive preferred recommendations from the Visitor Information Centre which is often the first point of contact for many visitors and new residents.
- A myriad marketing & advertising opportunities throughout the year.
- Invitation to the Annual General Meeting and an opportunity to sit on the board of directors.
- Revolving ad space on our website – 2017
Contact Communications@gptourism.ca or call 780-539-7688 to find out more.
Tourism & Community
GPRTA strives to build strong and long lasting relationships with our members. Working together to grow and serve the community of Grande Prairie and Region, as well as promote Tourism in a fresh and relevant way. By exchanging marketing materials, cross promoting and advocating for our members, events and attractions in Grande Prairie, we can expand our network and support our economy and engage our community.
Using a variety of marketing and advertising services GPRTA supports local businesses, we go beyond locally promoting our members by bringing them to a global and national scale.
114, 11330 – 106 street Grande Prairie, AB T8V 7X9 ~ 780-539-7688 ~ Info@gptourism.ca