Please Help – Tuesday, September 17th
Give generously, we will be at your door.
Not sure what to donate?
- Non-Perishable Items; Canned Protein,Hearty Soups,Canned Fruits and Vegetables, School Snacks
- Dry goods
- Unopened Personal Hygiene Items
- Baby Items; Diapers (sizes 4 & 5), Non-Perishable Baby Food
Where to donate!
FOOD DRIVE DONATIONS:
- Meet canvassers at your door between 6:00pm and 8:30pm on the 17th or leave donation at the door.
- Anyone can drop off at Salvation Army Food Bank location.
- Drop off at local fire halls available during daytime hours and there are drop off bins for after-hours donations
SALVATION ARMY LOCATION
9615 – 102 St, Grande Prairie, AB
FIRE HALL LOCATIONS:
- Pete Egar Fire Hall: 8111 Resources Rd.
- Salmond Fire Hall: 11906 102 St.
- Westgate Fire Hall: 9606-118 St.
Thank you Grande Prairie & surrounding areas for all the help & support by feeding families one day at a time!