When you’re in the mood for a good slice of cheesy pie, it can be hard to know where to fulfill your craving! ? Might we suggest trying one (or all!) of these local joints serving pizza in our region?
1. It’s a bit of a drive, but you’ll soon see it’s worth it when you’re drooling over the pull-apart cheesy pizzas at The Blueberry General Store in Saddle Hills County
2. With two timeless classics on their menu, the New Yorker and the Hawaiian, you can’t go wrong with ordering a pizza from The Den Pub and Carvery
3. Choose from their long list of pizza options, or opt to build-your-own, at Anna’s Pizza and family restaurant in Beaverlodge – a fan favourite amongst locals and passers-by
4. The Crown & Anchor Pub may just end up in your speed dial after you try their classic pub pizzas!
5. There’s no better feeling than supporting local and stuffing your face with a saucy slice at the same time! Be sure to try The Pizza Pad Sexsmith next time you’re there. (Photo ? by The Pizza Pad!)