Belt Drive Betty AKA Renee Charbonneau has been a member of the Canadian Motorcycle Riding Community since 1979 and originally started the Busted Knuckle Chronicles Newspaper in 2003 to inform riders of the North Peace Regions of Alberta & BC about events, businesses and riding clubs that might be of interest to fellow motorcycle enthusiasts.
Experience Category: Support Service
Rotary in Grande Prairie dates back to it’s charter on January 22, 1951. Since that time the Rotary Club of Grande Prairie has sponsored the Swan City Rotary Club, who in turn sponsored the Sunrise Club. In addition, the Grande Prairie Club has sponsored the Grande Cache Rotary Club, the Sexsmith Interact Club, the Rotaract Club of Grande Prairie the Interact Club at the Composite High School.
If Rotary interests you, we don’t blame you. Membership in Rotary is by invitation, if you’re interested email us, find details on this site.
Of course, you may ask “Why would I want to be a part of Rotary?” The reasons men and woman join Rotary are as varied as the individual. But here are some…
- Enhance leadership skills
- Networking for your business and career
- Better your community
- Better you!
- A chance to work with international projects
- Hands on work projects
- Fun, informative weekly meetings with interesting speakers
- The ability to work and play with community leaders
- Enhance business ethics
- The ability to make a difference in people’s lives by working together.
- To become a part of a prestigious group of community leaders
- Increase your circle of friends
- New to town, a great way to get involved and create a community of acquaintances.