Rain: both a blessing and a curse during the summer months, but a guarantee nonetheless. ?️ We’ve rounded up 5 rainy day activities in and around Grande Prairie that will still get you out of the house even on the gloomiest of days!
1. Pick up a puzzle or board game from Card’s Board Game Cafe to play at home
2. Browse through the tranquil exhibits at the Art Gallery of Grande Prairie
3. Try your hand at axe throwing with Bullets & Broadheads Shooting Center
4. Hit up a drive-in movie on the weekends at the new Grande Sunset Theatre within Evergreen Park
5. Take a yoga class at one of the local studios
What else would you add to this list?